Computer-controlled Torque Test Systems
Use the Vortex-i range for unlimited testing & analysis capability
Optimised for measuring static and rotary torque up to 10N.m, the versatile Vortex-i is ideal for running sophisticated routines for more demanding product and material tests.
With our top-of-the-range Vortex-i systems you gain full programmable control and comprehensive evaluation tools for performing a vast array of torque tests.
- Maximum load of 10N.m
- Intelligent Torque Loadcell capacities: 0.3N.m, 1.5N.m, 3N.m, 6N.m, 10N.m (2.7lbf.in, 13lbf.in, 26lbf.in, 52lbf.in, 90lbf.in)
- Maximum sample height of 448mm (17.6") *
- Width between columns 280mm (11")
- Capacity of upper mounting table from 10 to 78mm (0.39 - 3.07")
- Capacity of lower mounting table from 10 to 190mm (0.39 - 7.5")
- Load accuracy is ±0.5% of full scale
- Load resolution is 1:6500
- Speed range of 0.1 - 20 revs/min (clockwise and counter-clockwise)
- Maximum displacement of 2440 revs
- 5kg top loading capability
- Weight 19.5kg (43lb)
* measured with upper and lower mounting tables fitted
Emperor™ software enables you to;
- Build your own test program
- Gain accurate test data
- Evaluate results in-depth
- Create test reports
Vortex-i systems are used in conjunction with our comprehensive range of intelligent torque loadcells (ITC), which provide automatic recognition of I.D. and calibration data and are easily interchangeable to suit the load you wish to measure. Excellent resolution and outstanding accuracy come as standard.
If you require test automation we have a solution for you. Designed to eliminate operator error, improve test consistency and reduce costs in time and labour, our torque test systems are combined with programmable logic controllers (PLCs) and customised material handling equipment to create automated test systems tailored to suit your specific test application.
Emperor's flexible programming structure gives you the freedom to design and customise tests to suit your specific requirements.
With almost limitless capabilities, you can trust this software will provide detailed information about your tests, enabling you to evaluate your products performance throughout its life-cycle.
- Design and tailor your test
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn user interface
- Toolbars simplify test management
- Create pass/fail criteria
- Automatically detects parameters e.g. peak load, average load, etc
- Contains a library of typical test procedures e.g. Run to torque, angle, break or time
View Test Data
- See the test data appear 'live' in graphical format
- Customise views to suit how you wish to see the data
- Test replay facility to help identify critical points
- Simple print function provides an instant record
- Comprehensive Help system only a click away
Evaluate Test Data
- User-definable calculations
- Colour-coded results for easy pass/fail analysis
- Highlight and note points of interest
- Use the zoom tool to precisely pinpoint important areas
- Archive and export data to your own software (e.g. Excel®, SPC package, etc)
Generate Test Report
- Use Emperor's summary report tool for a pdf format
- Customise your own report using 'auto-export to Excel' function
- Maintain detailed records of previous tests