Mecmesin Solutions for Ergonomics & Occupational Therapy
Force measurement equipment plays a vital role in evaluating a person's physical health and strength capabilities and can be used by clinicians, occupational therapists and sports personnel to diagnose illness and monitor the general health and wellbeing of patients and athletes.
Assessments using force measurement can be made to:
- Diagnose injury or disease by detecting muscular weakness
- Predict the training needs and fitness levels of an athlete
- Test the suitability of a patients home during recuperation or long-term illness
How does the manual handling kit measure these variables?
The portability of the manual handling kit makes testing in the office or clients location very easy, as it requires minimial set-up and provides credible analysis data to enhance and maintain precision quality health assessments.
Mecmesin's manual handling kit can be used to test isometric muscle strength...
- Abduction and adduction
- Internal and external rotation
- Extension and flexion
- Pronation and supination
- Grip and pinch strength
...and ergonomic applications including;
- Accessibility for wheelchairs, walkers and those with limited strength capabilities
- Suitability of handles, grips and switches
- Effectiveness and safety of household aids and assistive devices