Precision Handwheel-driven MDD
An affordable manual test solution enabling fine positional control of the crosshead
This MDD manual test stand, operated via a handwheel, can be combined with any of Mecmesin's digital force gauges to measure tension and compression up to 1000N. Add a height scale to measure displacement or use the MDD horizontally by adding a feet kit.
If consistent test speed and reproducibility are a priority, have a look at our Motorised Test Systems.
- Excellent positional control through handwheel operation
- High precision (when used in combination with Mecmesin's Advanced Force Gauge)
- Measures displacement through optional digital height scale
- Compact and portable
- Can be bench mounted for more ergonomic use
- Height scale, 0.01mm (0.0005") resolution
- Mounting feet, for horizontal operation
- Extended crosshead travel (subject to reduced load capacity)
Capacity: 1000N (220lbf)
Crosshead travel (using digital gauges) 380mm (15")
Dimensions - Height: 630mm (24.8"), Width: 240mm (9.5"), Depth: 230mm (9.1"), Weight: 6kg (13lbs)
Gauges sold separately