Precision Handwheel-driven MWD (high capacity)
A twin-column design for added stability and greater test accuracy
Operated via a handwheel the MWD enables precise positional control of the crosshead for applications up to 10kN, particularly those which require a load reading to be taken at an exact displacement (height scale required).
Combined with a Mecmesin loadcell and display or a digital force gauge, the MWD is a budget-priced solution to basic higher-rated tension and compression testing applications.
If consistent test speed and reproducibility are a priority, have a look at our Motorised Test Systems.
Excellent positional control through handwheel operation
- Compact design occupies minimal bench space
- Measures displacement through added digital height scale
- Test longer samples through the twin-column structure
- Portable, for use at different test locations
- Can be used in conjunction with Mecmesin's display unit or range of digital gauges
- Height scale, 0.01mm (0.0005") resolution
- Extended crosshead travel (subject to reduced load capacity)
- Extended columns (subject to reduced load capacity)
Capacity 10kN (2200lbf)
Crosshead travel 150mm (6")
Dimensions - Height: 930mm (36.6"), Width: 390mm (15.4"), Depth: 250mm (9.8"), Weight: 20kg (44lbs)
Gauges sold separately