Cork Extraction Tests
Quality control checks on corks can easily be performed using Mecmesin's simple, economical Motorised Cork Extraction Tester.
Motorised Cork Extraction Tester
Testing extraction force of still wine corks, both natural and synthetic, enables you to:
- Monitor cork seal integrity
- Optimise cork design to ensure ease of opening
- Test to ISO 9727 and NFB 57-100 standards
SIMPLE TEST METHOD
Mecmesin's Cork Extraction Tester provides everything you need to begin evaluations of cork manufacturing consistency and its fitness-for-purpose.
The system enables quick set-up and initiation of tests. A tensile load is applied at 300mm/min. The peak extraction force is displayed and recorded to enable further evaluation and comparative analysis.
A simple-to-use motorised test system, which guarantees accurate and reproducible results.
- Enables rapid testing through intuitive, precise controls
- Large, clear LCD screen for easy set-up of test parameters
- RS232 output to export data for further analysis
A digital force gauge for clear display of results.
- Easily identify pass/fail scenarios through audible and visual alarms
- Store up to 500 test readings for comparative analysis
A cork extraction test rig and appropriate corkscrew test accessories complete the system enabling accurate and efficient test procedures.
- Test natural and synthetic corks from 28mm to 35mm in diameter
- Accommodates bottle heights, for example, from 200ml to 750ml
- Bottle cradle with anti-slip surface is easily adjusted