Universal Indicator and Torque Sensors
This torque and force display unit offers the best accuracy and flexibility within a digital instrument.
The Advanced Force & Torque Indicator works in conjunction with Mecmesin sensors and can be used handheld or fixed to a manual or motorised test stand for optimum testing performance.
With easy interchangeability of sensors and automatic recognition, this unit enables much greater test versatility than a standard instrument can provide.
The AFTI offers enhanced test options including;
- Pass/Fail Alarms
- View 1st peak & ultimate max readings
- Store up to 500 readings
- Reversible display
- Excellent accuracy ±0.1% of full scale
- Measure torque, tension or compression
- Automatic recognition of sensors
- Single-click conversion of units
- Data output - RS232, digimatic or analogue
- Overload warning, with trend bar
- Diagnostic check of loadcell
Torque and Force Sensors
Our fully interchangeable range of sensors do not require additional calibration of display or sensor. Plug the sensor into the AFTI or AFG instrument and begin your test.
Whether in torque, tension or compression, there is a sensor for your application!
Please contact us with your individual requirements and our skilled team will find the sensor that fits.
- Sensors for torque, tension and compression
- Calibration certificates traceable to UK National Standards
- Resolution: 1:5000
- Overload protection feature
- 1.5m cable length as standard